How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung MicroSD Card on Mac?
by Lious, 2019-04-22
“Last week, I took a lot of photos on my daughter’s wedding and wanted to transfer them to my Mac when I came back home. But when I was trying to connect the Samsung MicroSD card with my Mac, something unexpected happened. The photos stored in the Samsung MicroSD card have all disappeared. Anybody knows how to recover lost data from Samsung MicroSD card on Mac?”
Samsung MicroSD card is commonly used for electronic devices, such as smart phones, digital cameras, etc. It is very useful to store all kinds of data. However, what if you accidently lost the data stored in Samsung MicroSD card? You don’t have to be worried. The lost data has not disappeared forever, and it is still in your card, but just invisible. You are still able to retrieve the data back with the help of a professional data recovery software.
Steps to recover lost data from Samsung MicroSD card on Mac
When you find the data stored in Samsung MicroSD card is lost, you would better stop using it immediately. It can help you keep the lost data safe in the card, or it will be overwritten by keep using it and lost for good. After that, you need a powerful data recovery software for Mac in order to get the lost data back from Samsung MicroSD card on Mac. Here the software we will be introducing here is called Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. Then please refer to the following steps.
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery on your Mac.
First of all, click below button so that you can download Do Your Data Recovery software for Mac. And then install it on your Mac.
Step 2: Connect the Samsung MicroSD card to your Mac.
After installation of Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, you can insert the Samsung MicroSD card into your Mac’s card reader if you would like to get your data back right now.
Step 3: Launch Do Your Data recovery and choose the file type to recover.
Please run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac on your Mac now, and select the file type you want to recover. For example, if you would like to recover your lost photos in the SD card, you just need to choose the Images. And then click the “Next” button.
Step 4: Select the Samsung MicroSD card and scan it.
Here you just need to choose the drive of Samsung MicroSD card and start scanning. Please be patient as the scanning may take a while.
Step 5: Preview and recover the lost data.
When the scanning is finished, you can preview the lost data in the right pane. Just focus on the one you are looking for and save it to a safe location. In case you are unable to find the target file, please just try the “Advanced Recovery”, which can bring out all the recoverable files.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a very powerful software and can restore all types of files from Samsung MicroSD card on Mac, such as images, documents, videos, emails and so on. You don’t have to turn to others when you have data lost problems. With Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, you can totally help yourself to get your lost data back.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures