Complete Solution to Recover Missing Files from Documents Folder in Windows 10
by Bryan, 2015-08-20
Documents folder or Libraries folder is a default folder that created by Windows for storing system files or user files. For a Windows 10 user, he would find that the files in the Documents folder are at high risk of being lost after he upgrades OS to Windows 10. The latest Windows 10 version is not unconditionally stable, a new update would get your files disappeared. For example, recently many users find the files are lost in my Documents folder when login onto Windows 10 with a new Windows store account. If you want to recover missing files from Documents folder in Windows 10, just read the following tips.
Microsoft has fixed some bugs and released a few updates for Windows 10. Many problems or errors occur when old Windows version are upgraded. Some users tell us that they lost files in Documents folder when logging in to Windows 10 with a Windows store account. They try to recover the missing files back but fail. Actually, you can't easily get the lost files back since your operating system has been changed. You need a pro data recovery tool to help you.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is an easy-to-use yet powerful data recovery tool which can restore missing files in Windows 10. It can help you completely recover lost files from Documents folder in Windows 10. Download and install the program on your Windows 10 PC, then launch it to scan your drive. The wizard-based interface will guide to easily recover missing documents files in Windows 10. You just need a few clicks to get missing files back.
Easy Steps to Recover Missing Files from Documents Folder in Windows 10
Step 1: Select a location to start scan
Normally you can choose the Libraries or C drive to start scan. (The Documents folder is part of Libraries or C drive).
Step 2: Select file types
You can select the file types that you want to recover before starting scan.
Step 3: Preview and recover the missing files
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution