How to Clone Hard Drive on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)?
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-17
If you need to clone hard drive on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), you should be sure about the method and program you have to use to successfully get your purpose. There are many programs you can choose according to your needs and possibilities as well. Some of these disk clone programs offer better performance, quality, price, and even compatibility with some particular operating systems. Based on these features you can make a good choice to protect your hard drive data. In this article, we will show you how to clone hard drive, backup data and create disk image on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
Disk clone software for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
You can clone hard drive on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) in a very simple way. It is possible that users decide to copy data to other hard drives to protect these files from future inconveniences. There are a lot of issues, which can make you lose data, including system crash, damaged device, corrupted drive, formatted disk, virus infection, human errors, among other unexpected situations. So, to avoid dealing with these problems, people prefer to make data backup and cloning is a great alternative. But, how can you do that? Well, you can use a reliable data clone software, like DoYourClone for Mac.
DoYourClone for Mac is an easy-to-use and powerful disk clone software for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and other Mac OS versions.
Two modes to clone hard drive on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Mode 1: Copy hard drive on OS X 10.10
Step 1: Select source and destination hard drive.
First of all, choose the source and destination hard drive. You can use another local or external drive as the secondary drive.
Step 2: Copy hard drive on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
Then, DoYourClone will begin to copy hard drive. Just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait till the cloning process finishes.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
Once the copy data is ready, you can check them on the secondary hard drive.
Mode 2: Create Disk Image on OS X 10.10
Step 1: Choose source and destination hard drive.
Here, it is necessary to choose the source and the secondary information, which is the drive receiving Disk Image.
Step 2: Create a Disk Image of hard drive.
After that, DoYourClone software will create a Disk Image of your hard drive. Just click on the “Create Image” button.
Step 3: Check the Disk Image.
In this last step, it is advisable to review the Disk Image on the destination hard drive. It is a better to check this process has been completed successfully.
It is very easy to clone hard drive on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). This disk clone software also can clone hard drive on macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, EI Capitan, etc. If you want to make a backup of your Mac data, clone a hard drive from one to another, just free download DoYourClone for Mac.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?