OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Disk Clone
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-16
Are you looking for a good disk copy software for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)? Well, here we have a great option for you. Just download DoYourClone for Mac, which is a great disk clone software. Then, install and run it on the Mac computer to start copying data from one drive to other drives. It could be done toward external hard drives. Nowadays, people store a lot of fundamental data in different drives or storage devices, including external hard drives, USB flash hard drives, memory cards, digital cameras, smartphones, local hard drives, and other devices. Sometimes, users need to get a hard drive copy and they have no idea to do it by themselves. Here, we will help you with this task.
How to copy hard drive on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)?
If you need to copy hard drive on Mac OS X 10.8 also known as Mountain Lion you can use DoYourClone for Mac. It is considered as one of the best software for data cloning. You can copy all data stored on the main hard drive or simple create a disk image of the hard drive. Anyway, it is a great option to protect your relevant data, including photos, videos, audios, recordings, works, contacts, e-mails, PDF files, music folders, images, downloaded programs, documents, among other files.
As people store a lot of important information on their different drives, it is a great idea to have a data backup and cloning is one of the best options. Cloning might sound like something very complicated, but it is not completely true; you can easily copy hard drive following the following instructions:
Mode 1: Copy hard drive on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Step 1: Choose source hard drive and destination hard drive.
Here, just choose the drive storing data and the destination hard drive to start the cloning process.
Step 2: Copy hard drive on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
After selecting both drives, let DoYourClone software copy hard drive on the destination hard drive. Just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait until the copy is completed.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
Finally, check cloned data on the destination hard drive just to make sure everything is OK.
Mode 2: Create Disk Image on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Step 1: Choose the source and destination hard drive.
The first thing you have to do is selecting source and secondary hard drive. It could be local or external hard drives.
Step 2: Create Disk Image on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Then, DoYourClone will create Disk Image of the Mac hard drive. Just click on the “Create Image” button.
Step 3: Check the disk image.
In this last step; it is advisable to review the created disk image on the destination hard drive and this is a way to be sure this task was carried out successfully.
DoYourClone for Mac is very simple to use and highly recommended by diverse users. Just choose one mode and follow the steps mentioned previously and your hard drive copy will be ready.
- Copy hard disk drive on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Clone external hard drive or device on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Create disk image on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Backup data on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Now, just free download DoYourClone on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion):
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?