Prevent Deleted Files on Memory Card from Being Recovered by Data Recovery
by Shirly Chen, 2018-05-17
When we delete photos, videos or other data from a memory card, the deleted photos or videos are not really lost. The file system just deletes the entry of the files and makes the disk space of the deleted files be available for new data. We know that data recovery software can easily and quickly recover deleted or formatted data from a memory card. For example, Do Your Data Recovery Free can completely recover all deleted or formatted data from a memory card.
>In most cases, we don’t need to permanently erase the already deleted data on a memory card because there is no security issue. But, if you will give the memory card to other people or plan to dispose the memory card, you may need to permanently erase the already deleted data. Yeah, it means to prevent recovery of deleted data on memory card.
How to permanently erase deleted data on memory card?
Is there any way to prevent data recovery from memory card? Yes, DoYourData offers secure solution to help you permanently erase already deleted/lost data on memory card to prevent data recovery. First of all, just download the best data erasure software – DoYourData Super Eraser.
This is the secure tool to permanently erase deleted data on memory card. With certified data erasure methods, DoYourData Super Eraser will permanently remove the already deleted data from a memory card. It will not affect the existing data on your memory card, and will never cause any physical damage.
>After installing DoYourData Super Eraser, you can follow these steps to permanently erase deleted data from memory card.
Step 1: Choose mode "Wipe Free Space".
This data erasure mode only erases already deleted/lost data on a hard drive or external device. It will not erase the existing data on your hard drive/device. So, it is the right mode for you to permanently erase deleted data on a memory card.
Step 2: Connect your memory card with the computer.
Now, just connect the memory card with your computer via card reader or USB cable. Then DoYourData Super Eraser will automatically recognize and list the memory card.
>Step 3: Erase deleted data on memory card.
You will see all hard drives and external devices. Just click the memory card to select it. Then click on "Wipe Now" button to start erasing deleted data on memory card.
Once the process gets finished, all the deleted data on your memory card is permanently erased. You can try to run a data recovery program to scan the memory card, you will find the data recovery program can never find your deleted data.
>That’s how to permanently erase deleted data on a memory card to prevent deleted file recovery. DoYourData Super Eraser also can help you permanently erase existing files on memory card and format memory card to wipe all data. This software can be installed on both PC and Mac, so you can permanently erase data from memory card under Windows or Mac OS.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?