How to Permanently Delete Photos from Memory Card?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-05-11
"Hi, I want to permanently delete some photos from a memory card. But, when I delete the photos, the deleted photos still can be recovered by data recovery software. Then I format the memory card…but the photos still can be found. Is there any solution to permanently delete photos from memory card or prevent data recovery on memory card?" – Kasy
How to permanently erase photos and other data from memory card? Don’t worry, data erasure software or file shredder can help you securely and permanently erase photos from memory card. In this article, we will introduce an easy-to-use data eraser for you to permanently delete memory card on memory card.
Data eraser for permanently deleting photos on memory card
DoYourData Super Eraser is the powerful data eraser which can help you securely and permanently erase photos from memory card, beyond the scope of data recovery. Once the photos on memory card are deleted by this data eraser, the deleted photos will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
- Permanently delete photos on memory card.
- Permanently erase all photos and other data on memory card and format the memory card.
- Permanently erase already deleted/lost photos on memory card to prevent data recovery.
- Certified data erasure algorithms.
- Easy-to-use and efficient.
Easy steps to permanently delete photos on memory card
If you want to permanently delete photos from a normal/damaged/corrupted memory card, you can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer, then open it.
2. Connect the memory card with your computer.
3. Select or add photos from the memory card, then click on "Erase Now" button. All the selected photos will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any method.
As you’ve seen, it is so easy to permanently delete photos from memory card with DoYourData Super Eraser. You can permanently delete photos from memory card on PC, and permanently delete photos from memory card on Mac. It also can help you shred other data from memory card. Just select the files/folders to the erasure list, and click on "Erase Now" button – all the selected files/folders will lost forever.
>DoYourData Super Eraser also offers other 2 modes to help you permanently delete photos on memory card.
Wipe all photos on memory card
Choose this mode – "Wipe Hard Drive", select the memory card and wipe it. All your photos and other data on the memory card will be permanently erased by this mode. So, please back up your important data before you use this mode to wipe your memory card.
Permanently erase deleted/lost photos on memory card
"Wipe Free Space" can help you erase the free space of the memory card to permanently erase already deleted/lost data on the memory card. It will not erase the existing data on your memory card.
DoYourData Super Eraser offers the three flexible data erasure modes to help you permanently delete photos on memory card. And it is pretty simple to use. Just download it here and run it to securely erase photos on your memory card – no chance for data recovery.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?