How to Permanently Erase Photoshop Images and Files?
by Shirly Chen, 2020-02-29
If you don’t want to other people have the chance to recover your private Photoshop images or files, you should use file shredder software to help you securely and permanently delete Photoshop data including PSD, PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDD, EPS, GIF, etc. You can selectively shred Photoshop files or wipe all Photoshop data by only 1 click.
Don’t let your sensitive data fall into the wrong hands. Photoshop files are very important to some designers or personal users. Before you sell, donate or giveaway your computer, you’d better permanently shred your sensitive data including Photoshop images, documents. We know that data recovery software is able to recover deleted Photoshop files or recover lost Photoshop files from formatted hard disk drive. So, you need special data erasure software to delete Photoshop files permanently.
Shred Photoshop files with DoYourData Super Eraser
DoYourData Super Eraser is a powerful data erasure program. It will permanently delete Photoshop files from hard disk drive, USB flash drive, memory card, portable hard drive, digital camera, etc. It offers safe and certified data erasure methods such as HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline; DOD 5220.22-M; U.S. Army AR380-19; Peter Gutmann's algorithm.
Once the Photoshop images/documents are deleted by DoYourData Super Eraser, the Photoshop files will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by data recovery software. So, please make a backup of important Photoshop files before you permanently erase them.
It is very easy to shred Photoshop files. Just download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer, then run it to securely and permanently erase Photoshop files. It will not cause any damage to your HDD, SSD or external device.
DoYourData Super Eraser offers three flexible data erasure modes to help you permanently erase Photoshop files.
Mode 1. Shred Photoshop files.
This mode can help you securely and permanently erase Photoshop files. Just add the Photoshop files to the erasure list and then permanently erase them.
Mode 2. Wipe all Photoshop files on a hard drive.
Wipe a hard drive to permanently erase all files including Photoshop files on the hard drive.
Mode 3. Erase deleted Photoshop files on your hard drive.
This mode only erases already deleted data on your hard drive. It will permanently erase all deleted Photoshop files on your hard drive without affecting the existing data.
The three flexible data erasure modes is able to meet different data erasure modes. You can use DoYourData Super Eraser to selectively erase Photoshop files or wipe all Photoshop files on a hard drive. The erased Photoshop files are gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
If you are going to sell your computer, you’d better permanently erase all data on your computer. The second mode can help you quickly wipe all data on your hard drive. After erasure, your computer will be still usable. It is just like you get a brand new computer.
DoYourData Super Eraser also can help you permanently erase other types of images, documents, videos, audio files, archives, emails, etc. Just download it here:
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?