How to Permanently Wipe Private Data on a Public Computer?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-18
When you are about to delete all the files on a public computer permanently, you cannot do it by just deleting the files and clean the recycle bin. The deleted files on the computer are not actually permanently erased yet. You can still recover the deleted files using a data recovery tool. So, how to permanently wipe private data on a public computer?
When you want to recover the deleted files, you need a special tool and when you want to wipe the private data on the computer, you also need a special tool. We have both tools, but in this article, we are going to tell you how to permanently wipe private data on a public computer. Using our software, you can easily wipe private data on a public computer permanently without any chances of recovery anymore. So nobody can recover your files, and nobody will see your traces on the public computer.
Wipe Private Data on Public Computer with Data Erasing Software
If you really wonder how to wipe the date on a public computer permanently, you can download Super Eraser. This software is very effective to erase any files including private files on a public computer permanently and no one will be able to recover the deleted files anymore. This software can run on Windows OS as well as Mac OS. How to permanently wipe private data on a public computer? Since this program is designed simply, so anyone can operate this software without any guide. However, we would like to share with you about some tips on how to permanently wipe private data on a public computer.
Please, download Do Your Data Super Eraser Below.
Tips 1: Erase Files/Folder Mode on Public Computer
You can choose the first mode to erase files and folder manually. So, this mode gives you a chance to erase the selected files permanently. So, you can still have some deleted files that are not going to be erased forever. However, if you think that the files are no longer useful anymore, you can click "select all". Next, just simply click "erase now".
Tips 2: Wipe Partition/ Device Mode to Destroy All Private DataThe second mode is to wipe the whole files on a public computer permanently without having a chance to select some files. So, it is just like deleting the partition where your existing files and deleted files will be erased permanently. Just simply select the partition and then click "wipe now". However, if you think there are still some important files on the hard drive, you must not choose this mode. It is better for you to choose tips 3.
Tips 3: Wipe Unused Space Mode to Erase All Deleted/Lost Data and Trances
This mode gives you a chance to save your existing data. Since this mode will wipe the deleted data only. You just need to select the partition, and then click "wipe now". All of the traces and the deleted or lost data will be erased permanently but your existing data is still saved.
Those are three tips on how to permanently wipe private data on a public computer. In fact, this software can also be used to wipe any files on any storage devices you have such as memory card, digital camera, external hard disk, and much more. Just download the program and install it on your Windows PC or Mac OS PC.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?