Are you caught in these problems?
1. I delete MP4 Videos from my SD card/Mac, can I recover the deleted MP4 Videos on my Mac?
2. I have formatted an external hard drive, can I recover some MP4 Videos from the external hard drive under Mac OS because that I am a Mac user?
3. I use a tool to recover my lost MP4 Videos from Mac, but the recovered MP4 Videos can’t play, how to solve this issue?
4. I have a corrupted memory card, can I recover MP4 Videos from it on my Mac?
5. I reinstalled my MacBook two days ago, can I recover my MP4 Videos from this MacBook?
If you are looking for a solution to recover deleted or lost MP4 Videos from Mac hard drive/storage media or you find your recovered can’t be opened, you can read this article. We will show you an easy way to recover lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS without any loss.
MP4 Videos data recovery software for Mac
Powerful data recovery software such as Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can help you losslessly recover deleted or lost MP4 Videos from Mac hard drive, USB flash drive, memory/SD card, digital recorder, portable hard drive, etc. It also can help you recover lost MP4 Videos from formatted or inaccessible hard drive under Mac OS. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac has the ability to recover and export MP4 Videos from corrupted hard drive, SD card or other storage media device.
Easy steps to recover lost MP4 Videos from Mac
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
When your run MP4 Videos data recovery software on your Mac, it allows you to select file types you want to recover before scanning your hard drive. If you only want to recover MP4 Videos, just select Videos.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your MP4 Videos, just select the right hard drive where your MP4 Videos are lost. Then click on "Scan" button to scan the hard drive to find lost MP4 Videos.
Step 3: Recover lost MP4 Videos after scanning.
After scanning, you can preview the files by file type, just click "MP4", you will find all your lost MP4 videos, then select the wanted MP4 Videos and save them to your computer.
Recovered MP4 Videos can’t be opened?
In some cases, you save the recoverable MP4 Videos on your Mac, but the recovered MP4 Videos can’t be opened normally. What is the reason? How to solve this issue. Just follow these steps:
1. Restart your Mac.
2. Download, install and run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
3. Run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac to scan your hard drive in advanced recovery mode.
4. Save all recoverable MP4 Videos on your computer and check them one by one (the file name may be changed).