Completely Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
by Bryan, 2017-06-06
“Hi, I upgraded my MacBook Pro from macOS Sierra to macOS High Sierra last night. However, I just find some of my document files are lost for no reason after upgrading to macOS High Sierra. Could you help me recover my lost files?” – GOLFIE
Lost important files after upgrading your Mac to macOS High Sierra? Do you want to recover lost files after upgrading to macOS High Sierra? Don’t panic! macOS High Sierra data recovery software can help you easily and quickly recover lost files under macOS High Sierra. In this article, we will introduce the best macOS High Sierra data recovery software for you and show you the guide to recover lost files after upgrading to macOS High Sierra.
macOS High Sierra Data Recovery Software
DoYourData offers reliable macOS High Sierra data recovery software to help Mac users to completely recover lost data under macOS High Sierra. The award-winning data recovery software for macOS High Sierra is powerful and easy-to-use. It supports to recover lost data from all Mac computers, USB flash drives, hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards, SD cards, CF cards, digital cameras, Servers, and other more storage media devices.
After you upgrade your Mac OS to macOS High Sierra, DoYourData macOS High Sierra data recovery software is the best choice for you to recover lost files. It can recover all types of lost files such as emails, documents, photos, videos, audio files, music, folders, archives, etc. It can recover lost data under different situations.
- Recover lost files after upgrading to macOS High Sierra.
- Recover deleted files under macOS High Sierra.
- Recover formatted hard drive/device under macOS High Sierra.
- Recover lost files from inaccessible hard drive/device under macOS High Sierra.
- Recover lost files due to virus, hard drive crash, logical error, human error, etc.
Three steps to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Whether you are an IT pro or a newbie, you can use macOS High Sierra data recovery software to easily and completely recover lost files after upgrading to macOS High Sierra. DoYourData macOS High Sierra data recovery software is pretty simple to use. It takes three simple steps to help you recover lost files after upgrading to macOS High Sierra.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
Select the file types you want to recover or just let this software to find all types of lost files from your Mac or storage media.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your files? Just select the right hard drive or device. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scanning process gets finished, you can preview and recover the lost files.
macOS High Sierra data recovery software offers to scanning modes. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery modes to deeply scan your hard drive, it will find much more lost files. DoYourData macOS High Sierra data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional also can recover lost data under other Mac operating systems, it is an all-around data recovery program for Mac OS.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?