Recover Lost Data from exFAT Hard Drive/Device on Mac
by Jill, 2020-02-16
“Hi, I have an old exFAT USB flash drive which was formatted a few days ago. I wonder if I could recover my lost data from the formatted exFAT USB flash drive on my Mac?” - Katoo
exFAT is frequently used file system for Mac OS. Data loss can happen on exFAT hard drive or device. But, don’t worry. There are many data recovery software can help you quickly retrieve lost data from exFAT hard drive/device on Mac.
Download exFAT data recovery software for Mac
Katoo lost his data due to formatting a exFAT USB flash drive without backup. Fortunately, there are exFAT data recovery programs can help in restoring lost data from exFAT file system. In this article, we will show you an easy way to recover deleted/lost data from exFAT hard drive/device under Mac OS. First of all, we would like to introduce a powerful exFAT data recovery software for Mac, it is Do Your Data Recovery for Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover lost data from most of file systems including exFAT. This Mac exFAT data recovery software can help you recover deleted, formatted, corrupted or inaccessible data from exFAT hard disk drive or external device.
Three steps of exFAT data recovery on Mac
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac offers fast solution for exFAT data recovery. Just download install it on your computer, then follow the steps below to recover lost data from exFAT hard drive or storage device.
Step 1: Select the exFAT hard drive or device.
Where you lose your data? If you want to recover lost data from Mac exFAT hard drive or external device. Just select the target hard drive/device.
Step 2: Scan the exFAT hard drive to find lost data.
Scan the exFAT hard drive by clicking on Scan button. The it will automatically scan your exFAT hard drive to find deleted/lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files after scanning.
Once the scan is completed, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will create a list of recoverable files. Just preview and recover the files you’ve lost.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac offers advanced data recovery technology for exFAT data recovery on Mac. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode to find much more lost files. The advanced recovery mode will deeply scan the exFAT hard drive or device and find every recoverable file, even the file was deleted a few years ago.
With advanced recovery mode, this Mac exFAT data recovery software is not able to recover deleted files, but it also can help you recover lost data from exFAT hard drive due to formatting, virus infection, logical error, etc. It even can hep you recover data from inaccessible, damaged or unrecognized exFAT hard drive under Mac OS. Download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac:
Permanently erase data from exFAT hard drive on Mac
If you want to avoid data recovery before you sell exFAT hard drive or device, you should try Mac data erasure software. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is powerful data erasure software. It can help you:
- Permanently shred files/folders from exFAT hard drive/device on Mac.
- Wipe all data from exFAT hard drive/device on Mac.
- Erase deleted data permanently from exFAT hard drive/device on Mac.
- Prevent data recovery on exFAT hard drive/device.
Once your data on exFAT hard drive is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, the data will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. Before you sell, donate or dispose exFAT hard drive/device, you can use this data erasure software to permanently erase your private data to avoid potential data recovery.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?