Recover Data from MacBook Air - MacBook Air Data Recovery
by Jill, 2016-01-07
"I have used a MacBook Air for more than 2 years. Last week, I formatted the hard drive to get more disk space. Before I realized I had made a big mistake, all the files were gone. Now I badly need a MacBook Air data recovery solution to recover all/partial data from my formatted MacBook Air. I find your website from Google search. Can your Mac data recovery software help me recover my MacBook Air data? And how?" – Jimie Chen
Data loss problems happen every day. For MacBook Air users, data loss/file loss is actually a hard task because that they don't the right way to recover data from OS X MacBook Air. Before we receive Jimie Chen's email , we have received at least 10 emails about MacBook Air data recovery. With our Mac data recovery software, the MacBook Air users can easily recover deleted or lost files from MacBook Air hard drive. Today, we will offer the detailed steps of MacBook Air data recovery.
Here are some tips before you successfully recover data from MacBook Air.
- 1. Whatever the cause, you should stop writing to your MacBook Air after data loss. If you put new data into your MacBook Air, you lost data may get overwritten and become un-recoverable.
- 2. Check your trash bin or backups to find your data.
- 3. If you have emptied the trash bin and don't have backups for recovery, you'd better immediately find a data recovery tool to scan your MacBook Air hard drive to recover data.
MacBook Air Data Recovery Solution
DoYourData offers credible MacBook Air data recovery solution. MacBook Air users can download MacBook Air data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional from this page. It is one the most powerful Mac data recovery software that allows you easily and quickly recover deleted or lost files from MacBook Air. It takes only three simple steps to recover all data from your MacBook Air.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover
After installing on your MacBook Air, just launch it on your MacBook Air. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover all types of files. If you only want to recover photos, videos or documents, just select them at this step.
Step 2: Scan your MacBook Air hard drive
Select the hard drive where you lose your files, this software will scan (quick scan or deep scan) it to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and save files.
After scanning, you can preview the files and selectively save them on your MacBook Air.
If you meet the data loss situation, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can help you out. Compared other MacBook Air data recovery software, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is more powerful and more simple to use. To avoid data loss, it is recommended to make backup of your files regularly or sync your files with your cloud account.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?