How to Recover Lost Data from 2018 Released MacBook Air?
by Bryan, 2018-12-20
Apple released new generation of MacBook Air in October 2018. The new version of MacBook Air contains many new features and improvements. Many users have purchased this 2018 MacBook Air. But, even the most advanced computer can’t avoid data loss. Users also lose important data on this new MacBook Air. Don’t panic. The data is not lost forever. We will show you the easy and quick way to recover deleted or lost data from 2018 new MacBook Air.
Lose data on 2018 new MacBook Air
There are many reasons why people lose important data on 2018 released MacBook Air. For example, they delete some files and empty the trash bin. And totally lose all data due to formatting/erasing hard drive on 2018 MacBook Air. Other causes like reinstalling OS, OS update, logical error or virus attacking also will result in data loss on 2018 MacBook Air.
Recover lost data from 2018 new MacBook Air
Mac data recovery software can help you recover lost data from 2018 newly released MacBook Air. So, there is no worry when you delete files or lose files on MacBook Air without backup.
In this article, we recommend Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, the most powerful DIY data recovery software for Mac. It can help you completely recover deleted, formatted or lost data from 2018 released MacBook Air. Just download and install this software on your MacBook Air. It can recover all types of lost files including photos, videos, documents, folders, emails, audio/music files, and more. It is very easy-to-use, so you can recover lost data from 2018 new MacBook Air by yourself easily and quickly.
Here follow the steps below to recover lost data from 2018 MacBook Air with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac:
Step 1: Download and install Magoshare Data Recovery for Mac.
Just click the download button below to download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, and quickly install it on your 2018 MacBook Air.
Step 2: Select file types to recover.
After installing Do Your Data Recovery for Mac on the 2018 MacBook Air, run it from Launchpad. It will recover all types of lost files by default. You also can filter the file types before it scans the Mac hard drive.
Step 3: Scan the hard drive on 2018 MacBook Air.
Choose the hard drive where you lose your files, then click on the “Scan” button to find lost data on the hard drive.
Step 4: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview and recover all lost files. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just click Advanced Recovery to deeply scan the hard drive and find much more lost files.
Besides of recovering lost data from hard drive on 2018 MacBook Air, this data recovery software also can help you recover lost data from USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, portable hard drive, etc. Just download and install it on your 2018 new MacBook Air.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?