Secure Tool for Destroying Digital Data/Information on Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2017-04-14
If you plan to sell your Mac or give it away because you have purchased a more current model, you should make sure all your private data information on your old Mac hard drive has been cleaned up. And, the better, you should use special to destroy all digital data information on your Mac to avoid data recovery. All of us know that it would be horrible if the private data falls into the hands of cyber criminals or hackers. At the very last, nobody wants to other people to recover his/her private data whether by accident or on purpose.
Apple offers data erasing function in Mac – Mac Disk Utility. But, this way to shred digital data on Mac is not safe. Despite that it can’t erase the hard drive that has installed macOS, the erased data also can be recovered and traced by data recovery software. Powerful data recovery software, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac for example, can easily recover missing data after the hard drive is erased by Mac Disk Utility. When the person who gets your Mac runs a data recovery program, he/she can get all your deleted/formatted/erased data. That’s terrible! Data recovery software is easily available to everyone.
How to securely destroy digital data information on Mac?
How to make sure all the data information of being lost forever before selling or donating a Mac? Luckily, there is an approach to permanently destroy digital data from Mac. You need special data erasure tool for Mac – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. With advanced data erasure technology, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can shred every byte of the selected data on the Mac. So the data will be lost for good after it is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
Compared with Disk Utility, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is much powerful and efficient. It can securely shred the digital data on the Mac hard drive and overwrite the disk space to 100% prevent the erased data from being recovered by any Mac data recovery software or manual data recovery service. It means all your data will be destroyed before you sell or donate your Mac. And if you want to save your time, you can just erase partial data on your Mac. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers flexible data erasure options for you to shred digital data information on Mac.
Mode 1: Selectively shred files from your Mac.
You can use this mode to erase very sensitive files or folders from your Mac hard drive.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive.
This is the best way to shred all data information on your Mac hard drive. No data or trace will be left.
Mode 3: Wipe free disk space.
This mode can help you destroy already deleted/lost data on your Mac hard drive without affecting the existing data.
It is very easy and safe to destroy digital data on Mac with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. Nowadays, cyber crime gets more and more rampant. So, you’d better permanently erase your digital data before you sell or donate your old Mac device. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a good tool for you to shred any information on your Mac without affecting the physical performance of your Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?