How to Format and Wipe Hard Drive on macOS Catalina?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-07-09
Through this guide, we will show you how to format and wipe hard drive under macOS Catalina. There are some people who have Mac computers they do not use and decide to sell or give them to friends or relatives, but they feel worried about the private files stored on the Mac hard drive. When deleting our files, they remain somewhere else, so it is possible to recover them from the trash bin or using a data recovery software. Deleting permanently should be the best choice, but how can we do it? Here, we will recommend using DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, which is considered one of the best programs used for formatting hard drive and wiping data permanently.
Format and wiping hard drive under macOS Catalina
Sometimes, people need to format and wipe hard drive under macOS Catalina to permanently delete private files stored on it and so be sure they will not be restored later. Most of the time, people decide to wipe their drives because they will not use them again or maybe because they will give away or sell the hard drive or the Mac device. As we know, there are alternatives to retrieve lost or formatted files if they are not permanently erased and if we need to do this, we can use DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, which is special for permanent data deletion.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a great software targeted at deleting data permanently. It is fully compatible with macOS Catalina or other Mac systems. With this disk formatting tool for macOS Catalina, you can securely and quickly format and wipe hard drive on macOS Catalina.
Using DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is very simple, which helps us delete our private information from our Mac in an easy and permanent way. We can do it following these steps:
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser; then, run the software on our Mac.
Step 2: Choose mode ‘Wipe Hard Drive’.
Step 3: Select device or drive we want to format and click on the ‘Wipe Now’ button. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will format the hard drive and permanently erase all the files.
As you’ve seen, it is very simple to format and wipe hard drive on macOS Catalina with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. Once the formatting process gets finished, all the data on the hard drive will be permanently erased. Before you sell, donate, or give away your hard drive, you’d better permanently wipe the hard drive because the deleted or formatted data can be easily recovered by data recovery software.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac gives a quick and secure solution for macOS Catalina users to format/wipe HDD or SSD. It will never cause any damage to the hard drive.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?