How to Permanently Delete Files in macOS Catalina?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-07-07
Through this article, we will provide some information to help you permanently delete files in macOS Catalina. It is a new version of the operating system for Mac and it was named Catalina after Santa Catalina Island located in California - United States of America. It is the successor to macOS 10.14 Mojave and it offers new and smart features to make people have a better experience when checking photos, texts, videos, among others. This system includes features like Sidecar, Project Catalyst, etc. After this overview about Catalina, let us focus on explaining how to permanently delete our files, making data recovery be impossible.
How to delete files in macOS Catalina in a permanent way?
Sometimes, people delete their files in macOS Catalina and these can be restored directly from the computer or using a Mac data recovery software (for example, DoYourData macOS Catalina data recovery software), but what happen if we want to delete them permanently? Well, if we need to delete our documents, like for instance Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents, we can use an easy to use data erasure tool known as DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. This is a powerful data erasure tool for Mac and it is useful for deleting data in a permanent way. Now, let us mention some of its features and advantages:
- a.- It is considered as a safe data eraser, which will not affect the computer system.
- b.- It is useful for deleting files from Mac hard drive or any other storage media.
- c.- DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is reliable and let us wipe and format hard drive disks and other storage device.
- d.- It helps us clean up privacy information permanently on Mac and other devices as well.
- e.- It can be downloaded for PC and Mac.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a great choice if we want to permanently erase files from a hard drive, external hard drive, or any other device under macOS Catalina. The first thing we have to do is downloading this program and run it on our Mac computer. There are some tools we can use depending on the kind of task we need to carry out.
Mode 1: Permanently delete files and folders in macOS Catalina.
This mode can help you selective delete files or folders in macOS Catalina. Once the files/folders are deleted by this tool, the files/folders will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. It is the best tool to permanently delete some files/folders in macOS Catalina.
Mode 2: Delete all data in macOS Catalina.
This mode will help you wipe a hard drive to permanently delete all data information on this hard drive. This is thee quick and secure way to permanently delete all data on a hard drive or device under macOS Catalina.
Mode 3: Erase already deleted files in macOS Catalina.
This mode can help you erase free disk space of Mac hard drive to permanently erase already deleted data on the hard drive. It will not affect the existing data on the hard drive. It is the best way to prevent deleted file recovery.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you securely and permanently delete files in macOS Catalina. If you want to permanently delete some files or prevent deleted file recovery, just free download this file shredder for macOS Catalina. We also recommend other file erasers including DoYourData File Eraser, MacClean360 to help you permanently delete files in macOS Catalina.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?