How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-06
How to clone APFS hard drive on Mac? Just free download DoYourClone for Mac. It can securely clone APFS hard drive, or make a disk image of APFS hard drive.
Through this guide, we will show you how to clone APFS hard drive on Mac. Although some users may think it is something very complicated, it is not totally true; we can easily do it if we use a great cloning software like DoYourClone for Mac. People often store a lot of important data on local hard drives or external hard drive disks. Some of these data are: photos, contacts, e-mails, notes, music files, PDF files, word documents, recordings, images, and more. In some cases, it is necessary to make an extra backup in order to protect data or simply free space in the hard drive.
There are several reasons why people decide to clone APFS hard drive on Mac. Sometimes, the hard drive is very old or maybe it is not working well; the hard drive might be damaged, corrupted, or infected by viruses. In some cases, there is not enough space on the hard drive, so it is necessary to delete hard drive or copy data on other hard drives. One great option is cloning the hard drive or if we prefer, we can copy only some specific files. Here, we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac to easily clone data in a safe way.
Easy steps to clone APFS hard drive on Mac
DoYourClone for Mac is considered as one of the best programs targeted at cloning data on Mac. Before cloning hard drive, we need to verify how much space we have on the destination hard drive and also decide if we want to clone specific data or the entire hard drive. The first thing we have to do is downloading and installing DoYourClone software on the computer. Then, run this program on Mac and follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose the source hard drive and the destination hard drive.
First of all, we have to select the drive where we have the information and the hard drive where we want to clone these files. These drives are known as source hard drive and destination hard drive.
Step 2: Copy APFS hard drive on Mac.
Then, copy data from the hard drive to the destination disk. Just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait until this process is over.
Step 3: Check APFS hard drive copy on the destination.
When all data are copied on the destination hard drive, we have to verify if the cloning process was carried out successfully or not.
DoYourClone for Mac also can create a disk image of APFS hard drive. Just choose mode Create Disk Image and choose the APFS hard drive as the source drive, then create the disk image of the APFS hard drive, save the disk image to the destination drive.
DoYourClone for Mac is one of the best programs to clone APFS hard drive data and many people prefer and recommend it since it is reliable and very simple to use. We can copy data from one hard drive to another one without having any data loss.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?