Securely Erase All Data from Windows 2000 Hard Drive
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-19
When you are going to sell an old Windows 2000 PC, you may want to a solution to permanently erase all data from it to avoid data leakage. It is very important to destroy all data from a computer before you dispose it or you give it to someone else. If you are going sell an old PC with Windows 2000 operating system, you’d better permanently erase all data from your Windows 2000 hard drive.
>If you only delete all the files or format the hard drive, the files can still be recovered by data recovery software or other data recovery methods. It means you have not permanently erased all data from Windows 2000 hard drive. You may wonder how to permanently erase all data from Windows 2000 hard drive. Don’t worry, there are some solutions can help you erase all data from Windows 2000 hard drive before you dispose your old computer. One of the outstanding solutions is using DoYourData Super Eraser.
What is DoYourData Super Eraser? It is a powerful data erasure software that can help users securely erase data from any kind of hard drive or storage media device. It is able to erase all data from old Windows 2000 hard drive beyond the scope of data recovery. It can shred the files, erase the disk space and overwrite the disk space of erased data to make data recovery be impossible. This software is among the best methods used, and it is very easy-to-use. You have just to follow the instructions and everything are done.
Permanently Erase All Data from Windows 2000 Hard Drive with DoYourData Super Eraser
The software gives you different options on how you want your data to be erased. You can use it to erase specific files/folders, wipe entire hard drive, etc. This depends on your choice. You can simply select any particular hard drive to be erased, or you can try to destroy some files/folders. Here are the three modes for you.
Mode 1: Erase files and folders on Windows 2000 hard drive.
If you want to erase specific files or folders, this mode is perfect for you. You just need to add the files or folders to the list and click on "Erase Now" button.
Mode 2: Erase all data from Windows 2000 hard drive.
If you want to erase all the existing and deleted/lost data on the Windows 2000 hard drive, this mode can help you. It will destroy and erase all the existing data, deleted/lost data, disk traces on the selected hard drive.
Mode 3: Erase deleted/lost data on Windows 2000 hard drive.
If you only want to erase deleted/lost data and traces on your Windows 2000 hard drive, this mode is a good option. It will erase the unused disk space to get the deleted/lost data lost forever.
>Once you use this tool to remove or erase data from your Windows 2000 computer, there is no possible way to revert the action. When the data erasure process gets finished, all your private data is lost permanently. You can safely resell, donate it or just give it to other people without worry. If this sensitive information is transferred in wrong hands, it can be very dangerous as a whole. So make sure you have permanently erased all data from your Windows 2000 hard drive before you dispose your old computer or device.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?