How to Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-07
Most of us know that the deleted/formatted files can be recovered by data recovery software. So if we are going to destroy a Microsoft Office file, we should find a secure solution to permanently shred & erase it, leaving no chance for data recovery. Permanently destroying Word, Excel, PowerPoint files is not easy because that when you delete them or format the hard drive, the files are still on your computer or storage media. So you need special data erasure tool to help you permanently shred and destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
Data Erasure Tool to Destroy Microsoft Office Files
DoYourData Super Eraser is an award-winning data erasure program that can help users to completely and permanently erase data from hard drive, USB drive, external hard disk, digital camera, SD card, etc. It can help you permanently erase Word, Excel, PowerPoint files from your PC, Mac or storage media. It will shred, destroy and permanently erase the selected Word, Excel, PowerPoint files. Once your Word, Excel, PowerPoint files are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, they will lost forever – no data recovery software or professional service can recover the erased files. So please back up your files before you use this Microsoft Office file erasure software to destroy your Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
Three Modes to Erase Word, Excel, PowerPoint Files
In order to meet various needs of data erasure, DoYourData is designed with three data erasure modes. It allows you to shred/destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files under different situations, from erasing a file to wiping an entire hard drive.
Mode 1: Selective Erase Word, Excel, PowerPoint Files
In most cases, you only need to destroy specific Word, Excel, PowerPoint files that contain your sensitive information. This mode allows you selectively erase Word, Excel, PowerPoint files or folders from your hard drive or storage media. You just need to add the files/folders you want to erase, then click on "Erase Now" button. DoYourData Super Eraser will permanently destroy and erase the selected Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
Mode 2: Wipe Entire Hard Drive or Device
If one of your hard drive partition or your USB drive is full of Word, Excel, PowerPoint files or other files you want to destroy, you can use this mode to permanently destroy all existing data and history data on the selected hard drive or device. Please note that, this mode will permanently wipe all the data on your hard drive or device.
Mode 3: Wipe Deleted/Lost Word, Excel, PowerPoint Files
As said above, the deleted or lost Word, Excel, PowerPoint files can be recovered by data recovery software. This mode is designed for only permanently destroy all the deleted/lost data and traces on your hard drive or storage media. It will not affect the existing data on your hard drive. Once the process gets finished, all your deleted/formatted/lost data on your hard drive will be lost forever.
This is the secure solution to shred/destroy/erase your Word, Excel, PowerPoint files from PC/MAC/storage media. It is very important to permanently destroy your sensitive data before you resell/donate or give away your computer / other storage device. The Word, Excel, PowerPoint files may contain very private or important information, so you’d better destroy them using special tool. DoYourData Super Eraser can help you do the hard job. It will permanently erase Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, beyond the scope of data recovery.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?