Permanently Delete Videos from External Hard Drive
by Shirly Chen, 2020-04-01
Through this guide, we will show you how to erase videos from external hard drive, using a powerful data erasure known as DoYourData Super Eraser. But why using a professional software? The answer is very simple; these programs are useful for erasing data in a permanent way, so that other people cannot access in the future. It is important to emphasize that deleted information can be recovered through different ways, like for example using a data recovery software and many of them are useful for recovering lost, deleted, formatted and even corrupted files.
Easy way to permanently erase videos from external hard drive
Users often wonder if they can permanently erase videos or their entire private data from external hard drive. Formatting the hard drive is not enough because data can be recovered if people use a data recovery software, so it is better to make sure files have been permanently erased. There are diverse programs targeted at erasing information in a permanent way, so you can compare some of their advantages and disadvantages and then make your choice. Here, we will recommend using DoYourData Super Eraser.
DoYourData Super Eraser is compatible with Windows and Mac. It can be useful for erasing any kind of file, such as: photos, videos, documents, contacts, e-mails, folders, audios, music files, PDF files, etc. You can wipe data from hard drive or a removable device. It lets you choose the mode you prefer to permanently erase data. It offers three different modes. Just download and install this data erasure on the computer; then, choose one of the following modes:
Mode 1: Selectively shred videos on external hard drive.
If you only need to erase some particular videos before selling or giving your external hard drive away, this mode would be the most appropriate. Just select all the videos you want to permanently erase and then click on the Erase Now button.
Mode 2: Wipe entire external hard drive.
The second mode allows you to wipe all data on the external hard drive. As a recommendation, you should use this option if you are going to sell your device. Of course, you have to make a data backup to save important data you can use later.
Mode 3: Wipe deleted videos on external hard drive.
This last mode lets you wipe free disk space. DoYourData Super Eraser will erase all deleted data on the external hard drive and it is not risky because it does not destroy the existing files on the drive. You can use this option if you only want to erase deleted videos on external hard drive.
DoYourData Super Eraser is a reliable and recommended software useful for erasing a list of files, the entire hard drive, and just get some free space by destroying already deleted files. It is very simple to use; you only need to download and install it on the computer. By permanently erasing videos from external hard drive, you may prevent other people from accessing and using your private information.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser to shred videos on external hard drive before you sell or donate it. This powerful data erasure software also can permanently erase data from USB flash drive, memory card, HDD, SSD, etc. It is 100% safe data erasure software. It will not cause any damage to your external hard drive.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?