Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-04
Copying USB flash drive to Mac hard drive should be very easy if we choose a reliable data cloning software. There are diverse programs used for cloning files or hard drives and they usually have particular features, which can be very useful for us when choosing one of these alternatives. But, why do people decide to clone their hard drives? Maybe, they have different reasons such as making a data backup, copying specific files, changing from one old hard drive to a new one, or any other reasons. Here, we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac in order to copy the files or drives we want.
Easy way to copy USB flash drive to hard drive
Yes, if you want to copy an USB flash drive to your Mac hard drive, you can just copy all data from the USB flash drive to a folder on your Mac. But, it is slow and not safe. Here, we recommend DoYourClone for Mac, which is a powerful disk clone application for Mac OS. It offers two modes to help you copy USB flash drive to your Mac hard disk drive.
Mode 1: 1:1 copy USB flash drive to local Mac hard drive
This mode will help you completely copy all data from the USB flash drive to your Mac hard drive or external hard drive. Here are the steps.
Step 1: Choose the source drive and destination drive.
Just choose the USB flash drive as the source drive and choose the Mac hard drive as the destination drive.
Step 2: Copy the USB flash drive to the Mac hard drive.
Just click on “Copy Now” button to quickly copy the USB flash drive to your Mac hard drive.
Once the process gets finished, you can check the copied data on the Mac hard drive.
Mode 2: create a disk image of the USB flash drive to the Mac hard drive
If you want to compress the USB flash drive and save the compressed disk image to the Mac hard drive, here is the solution:
Step 1: Choose mode “Create Disk Image”.
You also need to choose the USB flash drive as the source drive and choose the Mac hard drive as the destination drive.
Step 2: Create disk image of the USB flash drive.
Click on “Create Image” button to create disk image of the USB flash drive and save it to the Mac hard drive.
Once the process gets finished, you can check the disk image data on the Mac hard drive.
DoYourClone for Mac is one of the most powerful Mac disk clone software. It can clone any hard drive or device from one location to another. Fox example, it also can clone HDD to SSD on Mac or clone SSD to HDD on Mac.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?