How to Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-02-21
"I have an old MacBook Air, and want to gift it to my nephew. But I have put thousands of private files on it. I know that the files can be recovered even if I delete them and empty the recycle bin. I just want to find a solution that can permanently format hard drive on the MacBook Air. I will appreciate it if anybody can recommend a tool to help me conveniently format the Mac hard drive." – Jason
As we know, it is difficult to permanently erase files on Mac hard drive. After you delete files (empty trash bin) or ease the Mac hard drive with disk utility, the files are not permanently lost from Mac. With data recovery software or service, it is easily to recover deleted or erased Mac files. It means anybody can easily restore your private files even if you have deleted them on your Mac.
Super Eraser for Mac – Best Mac Data Erasure Software
To permanently format Mac hard drive, you need third-party Mac data wipe software. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a very powerful data erasure software that can permanently format Mac hard drive and destroy the data on the Mac hard drive. It will erase the Mac hard drive and make data recovery impossible.
Some Mac users are using Disk Utility to format Mac hard drive. But it can’t make sure that the erased files are permanently lost after erasure with disk utility. Mac data recovery software such as Do Your Data Recover for Mac Professional can recover lost Mac files after you erase the hard drive using disk utility. If you want to permanently format Mac hard drive beyond the scope of data recovery, you have to use a tool like Super Eraser for Mac to wipe your Mac hard drive, destroy the data overwrite the disk place. That’s what Super Eraser for Mac can do for you.
What can Super Eraser for Mac do?
- Selectively erase files & folders on your Mac hard drive.
- Permanently format entire Mac hard drive.
- Destroy data on your Mac hard drive, making data recovery impossible.
- Wipe unused disk space without erasing the existing files.
Before you give your old Mac to other people or resell your Mac machines, you can use Super Eraser for Mac to permanently format the device to make the data permanently disappeared from your Mac. That will protect your privacy and you will never worry about information leakage. Super Eraser for Mac is very easy, after running on your Mac, you just need select the files, drives to format. It will automatically wipe the data and overwrite the disk space. Just try it now.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?