How to Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling OS X on Mac?
by Jill, 2016-02-19
Data Loss When Install or Reinstall Mac OS X Operating System
- I reinstall my OS X 108 operating system on my crashed Mac Mini, but some files are gone after reinstallation. How can I recover those lost files?
- I install OS X 10.10 on my new Mac, after installation, I delete some photos, how can I recover them?
- When I reinstall OS X on my Mac, all the files are overwritten by the new system. Is it possible to get them back?
- I reinstall OS X on my old Mac with new 10.11 OS X version. After reinstallation all my documents are lost, can you tell me how to recover those lost data.
If you are facing data loss problem after reinstallation of OS X, finding the right solution to recover lost data after reinstalling OS X on Mac is the key to get your data back. If you have backups with Time Machine or Backup software, you can restore your files by extracting backups. If you never back up your files, you still have the chance of recovery your data. In this article, we will guide you to recover lost data after reinstalling OS X on Mac with data recovery software.
You don’t have to try a lot of solutions to check if they can help you recover lost data after reinstallation, here is the effective solution to recover lost data after reinstalling OS X on Mac. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is one of the most Mac data recovery software that can recover lost data from almost any kind of disaster. It is very simple to use. After losing your data, just download and install it on your Mac, then run it to scan your hard drive to find lost data.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Data after Reinstalling OS X on Mac
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover.
If you want to recover specific file types, just select them to get a more focus scanning result. Otherwise, the software will scan your hard drive and find all types of lost files.
Step 2: Select the hard drive to scan.
Select the hard drive where you lose your files to start scanning. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers two recovery modes to scan your Mac hard drive. In most cases, try quick recovery mode at first. If you can’t find your files after quick scan, try advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed on the software interface and they are well organized in three ways: Path, Time, File Type. That just lets you quickly find what you want. Before you saving the files on your Mac, you can preview the documents, photos and videos etc to check their quality and detail information.
After losing data due to reinstalling your OS X, just install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional as soon as possible. It will help you safely and completely recover lost data after reinstalling OS X on Mac. Try it now.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?