How to Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac?
by Korry, 2015-11-11
Who can't leave the computer behind? I am sure plenty of you raise you to hand immediately. Yes, most of us cannot spare a day without computing; be it work or other activities. The computer is really a big help for most of us. There are plenty kinds of a computer with the various operating system as well. One of the famous and sophisticated operating system is Mac operation system. Many people claim that this operation system has the effectiveness as well as easy to use. However, it does not mean that Mac operation system can't fail or error. Many of us surely have experience the missing file conscious or unconsciously. Well, it happens sometimes in Mac operation system when it has certain circumstances.
What is the cause for missing file?
That is exactly a good question. We need to know the cause of the problem before finds the solution and also to avoid the same problem to occur in the future. There are several factors that cause the suddenly disappeared files.
There is a problem related to the power system such as power outages.
- Improper shutdowns – if you often perform a hard restart or long press the power button, the chance for missing file is likely high.
- Problems with hardware – this problem is related to hardware, for example, bad RAM, hardware failure, and such thing.
- Problems with eject – failure when ejecting external hard drives or storage devices prior disconnecting or power of can make certain files disappear.
- Programs failure especially which results in hard restarts or incorrect data saving.
What to do when it happens?
If you are experiencing some of the problems above, you will likely prone to get some of your files disappear. The, what to do when it happens? Is there any way to restore the files? People, relax, I know it hurts when the important files are missing, but thanks to the technology there is a way to recover suddenly disappeared file under Mac.
The very first thing that you should do is analyze the problems and recall how much the missing data. If you have a small amount of file only, you have a higher chance to restore it. Then, from the moment you realize that there are some missing files, immediately stop the hard disk usage; for example, stop the process of downloading or transferring any files into the disk and anything that will likely associate with the disk. Use the hard disk as minimal as you can. After that, you can download the recovery program to recover suddenly disappeared file under Mac. There are plenty of similar programs; however, one of the best features is the Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. Using this program, you can recover your missing files with three simple steps.
After downloading the Do Your Data Recovery program, make sure to save it in a different disk from the one which is corrupted. This program has two main features which are quick and advanced recovery mode. The quick recovery mode will scan the device and find the missing file in just a minute. If you cannot find the files, the advances recovery mode will find much more missing files.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?