How to Permanently Delete Data from Samsung USB Flash Drive on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-07-09
A common question users make is if it is possible to permanently delete data from Samsung USB flash drive on Mac, and the answer is yes. Through this article, we will show you how to do it in a very easy way using a powerful software known as DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. Sometimes, people delete their files from their diverse devices, but it does not mean these files have gone forever; they can still be retrieved directly from the computer or using a data recovery software, so other people can steal or use our private files after recovering such information. To avoid this issue, it is better to delete our data permanently.
How can we permanently delete our data from Samsung USB flash drive on Mac?
Samsung UBS flash drives are common storage media people use to store or back up important files such as photos, music files, PDF files, images, notes, contacts, Word documents, videos, audios, among other data. If we are going to sell our device or give it to another person, it is better to protect our private files; we can do it creating a backup with our information and then deleting these data permanently from the USB flash drive. Here, we will recommend using DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, which is considered as a powerful and easy to use software.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers three modes to help you permanently delete data from Samsung USB flash drive under Mac OS.
Mode 1: Shred files/folders from Samsung USB flash drive on Mac.
This file shredder can help you shred files/folders from Samsung USB flash drive under Mac OS. Just add files or folders from Samsung USB flash drive, then click on “Erase Now” button. The selected files and folders will be permanently erased.
Mode 2: Format and wipe all data from Samsung USB flash drive on Mac.
This disk wiper will help you format and wipe all data from Samsung USB flash drive under Mac OS. Just choose the Samsung USB flash drive and click on “Wipe Now” button.
Mode 3: Erase already deleted data from Samsung USB flash drive on Mac.
This mode only erase the deleted data on the Samsung USB flash drive to prevent data recovery.
People often delete their files permanently when they need to sell the device or when they decide to donate it. It is a great idea to wipe it in order to avoid future issues like stealing or using our private files. Obviously, we need to back up our files before making them disappear from the current device; we can use another USB flash drive, an external hard drive, etc.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?