Mac USB Drive Data Recovery – USD File Recovery under Mac OS X
by Justin Kenny, 2015-12-08
"I have a 32 GB external USB drive full of my important data. Unfortunately it was formatted by my colleague, he didn't know that was my USB drive. Now I feel hopeless. I am looking for a solution to recover data from it on my MacBook Pro, can you give some suggestion?" – Genie Birk
Data Loss on USB Hard Drive
A USB hard drive can be used for data storage. Now, USB drive is frequently used for data storage and data transfer. You may lose important data due to following reasons:
- Deleting files by accident.
- Formatting USB hard drive.
- USB drive got damaged.
- USB drive is attacked by virus or spyware.
- Data transfer failure.
USB Data Recovery under Mac OS X
After losing data on USB drive, people typically do is entering their problem to GOOGLE and search a solution. If you are a Windows user, you can easily find a solution to recover lost USB on your PC. But there are not many USB data recovery solutions for Mac users. In most cases, Mac data recovery software can help you to recover lost USB data under Mac OS X. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is the reliable Mac USB drive data recovery software that can recover deleted or lost files from USB drive under Mac OS X.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is pretty powerful Mac data recovery & file recovery software that allows Mac users to recover lost files from Mac hard drive or storage device. When you are looking for a Mac USB drive data recovery solution, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac must be a good candidate. It supports to recover all types of lost files from USB drive including photos, videos, audio files, documents etc. You can complete the Mac USB drive file recovery within three simple steps.
Step 1: Connect USB drive to your Mac
First of all, plug the USB drive into your Mac and launch Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. You can select the file types that you want to recover.
Step 2: Scan the USB drive
Select the USB drive to scan. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will scan your USB drive and find the lost files.
Step 3: Preview and save files
Before you save the files, you can preview the files to see if they are the files you want.
Many people are using USB for backing up important data. But nobody can promise that he would never lose data on USB drive. So keep a Mac USB drive data recovery program on your Mac is a good decision. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is the outstanding one for Mac USB Drive Data Recovery. We strongly recommend you to try it when you lose data on USB drive. It is very easy to use and very effective for USB file recovery on Mac.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery