How to Format Hard Drive on PC and Avoid Data Recovery?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-10-26
"How to format hard drive on PC and avoid data recovery? I will sell my old PC and want to format the hard drive to erase my data. But after quick format, the data still can be recovered. Is there any way to erase my hard drive on PC and permanently erase my data?" – Keni
You may have thought that the formatted data on your PC hard drive is lost forever. But, whether you quick format your hard drive or reformat your hard drive on PC, the data is not permanently lost. With data recovery software, anyone can recover your formatted or reformatted data. In most cases, you don’t have to permanently erase your data because there is no security issue. But, if you want to sell, donate, give away or lend your private PC, you’d better permanently erase your private data.
>How to format hard drive on PC and avoid data recovery? The traditional format way can’t destroy your data. You need special data erasure software to help you format hard drive on PC and get your data lost forever.
Secure way to format hard drive on PC and avoid data recovery
DoYourData Super Eraser offers you secure way to format hard drive on PC and avoid data recovery. With certified data erasure algorithms, it will permanently erase your data while erasing your hard drive. Here, you can follow the steps below to format your hard drive on PC and permanently erase your data.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser.
Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your PC. Then run it. Don’t install it on the hard drive which will be formatted.
Step 2: Choose mode "Wipe Hard Drive".
Run DoYourData Super Eraser on your PC, and choose this mode "Wipe Hard Drive". Then you will see all the hard drives on this PC. Just choose the hard drive you want to format.
Step 3: Format the hard drive and permanently erase the data.
After choosing the hard drive, just click on "Wipe Now" button. DoYourData Super Eraser will format the hard drive and permanently erase all data information on the hard drive.
Once the hard drive is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, all the existing data, deleted data or history data on the hard drive will be permanently erased. No data recovery software can recover the formatted data, because the data is permanently erased.
>Please note that DoYourData Super Eraser will format the hard drive and permanently erase your data. Please back up your data before using this software to format your hard drive. Once the formatting process gets started, you will lose your data forever.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?